Category: DEFAULT

9 Replies to “ Layer - D Product - Process Of One (CD, Album) ”

  1. Sep 11,  · Now that the actual CD is done, it’s time to place each CD manually in a CD packaging that the designers have made beforehand. The quality of each will be checked and then shipped to your homes. Unified Manufacturing is an L.A. -based one-stop-shop that offers very affordable CD/DVD/USB replication, custom printing, promotional products.
  2. How a CD is Made CD's consist of 99% clear polycarbonate plastic. The reflective layer, protective layer and screen print comprise the remaining 1% of the disc. 1) A disc is created from molten polycarbonate and digital information is stamped on the top of the disc, while it is still near melting point, using a die.
  3. Compact disc (CD) is a digital optical disc data storage format that was co-developed by Philips and Sony and released in The format was originally developed to store and play only digital audio recordings but was later adapted for storage of data ().Several other formats were further derived from these, including write-once audio and data storage (), rewritable media (), Video CD Capacity: Typically up to MiB (up to 80 minutes' audio).
  4. For a normal CD it should be 16bit/ kHz. If you are printing a CD/DVD you will now need EAN code, a support for your product (plastic box, paper box, or other) and a book/page with cover photo and lyrics. Often you will need also to provide proof that you paid due copyrights to get your product .
  5. Always write your master CD by using the Disc at Once mode. This allows the CD to be read as a Red Book audio CD. Your other option when recording a CD is to use Track at Once. Track at Once records one song (track) at a time and produces more errors than Disc at Once, which records the entire CD at one .
  6. Figures 4, 5: Layers that make up R discs. The data layer in CD-R discs consists of one of three basic dye types, each yielding a different disc color depending on the type of dye and the type of reflective metal used in the disc. Even on a plain, unlabelled disc, the label side can be .
  7. There are a bajillion ways to effectively repair a scratch that penetrates the relatively thick clear plastic on the bottom of a CD. The the digits are pits coated with reflective material near the top layer. A scratch on top that penetrates this layer almost certainly will destroy the microscopic pits.
  8. The first step in producing a CD-R disc is to create the polycarbonate plastic substrate using an injection molding process. The dye layer is applied using spin coating and the reflective layer by means of cold planar magnetron sputtering. The lacquer overcoat is then applied by another spin coating procedure followed by ultraviolet curing.
  9. Print CD Packaging products including custom CD covers front and back, CD sleeves and CD inserts. Perfect as album covers or business presentations. Available in full color and printed on a lb. or 80 lb. paper with a gloss or high gloss UV coating.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *